Step 1 of 1

Use this form to report a concern or issue to the City of Mulvane Utilities Department.  IF YOUR POWER IS OUT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FORM, PLEASE CALL 316-777-1143,IF AFTER 5:00 P.M. OR ON THE WEEKEND, PLEASE CALL 316-777-4262.

Please fill out the form and include your questions, comments, and/or concerns below.

* Denotes a required field

Contact Information

Contact Phone*
-- ext
Second portion of ZIP Code is optional.

Nature of Concern

Please describe your reason for contacting the Utilities Department.