Step 1 of 1

To request a Mobile Food Vendor License, please fill out the application below.

An inspection of all food trucks, concession carts and concession trailers will need to be done by a city official. The contact person for this is Gordon Fell 316-777-4262 or Lowell Ester 316-777-4897.

The following shall accompany this application:

  • Copy of driver's license for applicant
  • Copy of Kansas Sales Tax Certificate
  • Proof of insurance for each vehicle listed

* Denotes a required field

Contact Information

Second portion of ZIP Code is optional.
Phone Number*
-- ext
Identify all food trucks and other vehicles, concession carts and concession trailers to be utilized under this Mobile Food Vendor License:
Select One:*
If daily License is selected, please indicate the number of days and desired dates to utilize the license.
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?*
Please click submit when finished.